Credit Union Service Right at Your Fingertips!
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your account with a phone call. By using a touch-tone phone, you will get around-the-clock access to your accounts whether you are at home, work or out of town!
With CU* Talk, you can perform multiple transactions just by calling the number. Our telephone banking system allows you to do the following:
- Review your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Check current rates
- Verify transaction details
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
First Time Users
1. Ask a Member Service Representative to set you up with a temporary PIN*.
2. Once you call the number (1-888-830-8422), you will be asked to enter in your member number and your temporary PIN*. You will be prompted to change your PIN* to something else for security purposes. This will be the PIN* you will continue to use to access telephone banking every time you call (Note* this PIN is not associated with your debit card PIN).
3. From this point on, you will hear the different prompts and follow the audio directions based on what type of transaction you wish to complete.
4. Once you have finished your last transaction, you simply hang up the phone.