Your home is one of the most important financial investments you will ever make. Whether you plan to buy, build, refinance, or make home improvements, remember that FGCU offers a full range of mortgage and home equity loans at competitive rates.
FGCU mortgages come out on top!
- Quick Turn Around Time on both new purchases and refinances
- We make the process simple
- Common sense lending practices that help members feel comfortable
- We are constantly striving to say YES when other lenders say NO.
- FGCU Members can make their payments at our branch to post the same day.
- We’re not cookie cutter lenders – we look at our members unique situation and suggest the best solution for them, not the best solution for us!
- We make the closing process and simple and cost effective as possible with our no to low closing costs
- We offer competitive rates that are comparable or better than our competition.
- For the daily rates call First General Credit Union at 231-220-2209.
*subject to approval
Mortgage Loan Officers Registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
|Name of Registered Mortgage Loan Officer||NMLS Number|
|George Cannon III||572533|
|First General Credit Union||737294|
Note: This calculator is provided only to give an estimate of your loan. Your payment schedule may vary. This calculator is based on an interest rate less than 10%. Talk to your loan representative for additional details.
Refinance with FGCU
If you have a loan financed by someone else, you might be paying too much! Bring your loan to us to get refinanced. We like to save our members money and there are many advantages to a loan with us:
- A fixed interest rate
- Affordable payments
- Flexible payment options
- Low-cost credit disability and life insurance
- GAP insurance available
Get more information on refinancing your loan from another institution or contact our loan department direct at 231-220-2180.
Automate as much as possible
Pay off the smallest balance first
Use credit card rewards/points to pay down the balance
Search for credit cards with the best interest rates available, Like the FGCU VISA
Consider a debt management plan