More interest. More money. More options.
Accelerate your savings.
With our FGCU Money Market Accounts, you’ll get better rates than personal savings accounts and easier access than Certificates of Deposit provide.
A $2,500 minimum balance will start earning interest. It’s the ideal savings account for member who wants to earn more interest yet still want occasional access to those funds
Federal Regulation D limits you to six of these types of transfers every month from your Money Market Account:
- Transfers made using Online Banking
- Transfers made using Phone Banking
- Transfers made over the phone
- Overdraft transfers (made automatically to cover insufficient funds in other accounts)
Transactions not affected by Regulation D include transfers made to a loan, transactions done in person at a branch, or transactions sent in by mail. If your account has reached its Regulation D limit, you may still complete withdrawals and transfers in person or by mail.
- A $2,500 minimum balance is required to earn interest
- Daily interest is paid to the account monthly
Money Market Tiers