More interest. More money. More options.
Accelerate your savings.
With our Money Market Accounts, you’ll get better rates than personal savings accounts and easier access than Certificates of Deposit provide.
A $2,500 minimum balance will start earning interest. It’s the ideal savings account for member who wants to earn more interest yet still want occasional access to those funds
Federal Regulation D limits you to six of these types of transfers every month from your Money Market Account:
- Transfers made using Online Banking
- Transfers made using Phone Banking
- Transfers made over the phone
- Overdraft transfers (made automatically to cover insufficient funds in other accounts)
Transactions not affected by Regulation D include transfers made to a loan, transactions done in person at a branch, or transactions sent in by mail. If your account has reached its Regulation D limit, you may still complete withdrawals and transfers in person or by mail.
- Current Rates
- Minimum balance: $2,500
- Daily interest is paid to the account monthly