Most of our banking services can be completed via online banking and our mobile app. A few examples are;
1. Mobile Check Deposit
– You can easily download our mobile app on your smart phone and tablet and make check deposits by taking a picture of the front and back of your check. If you have not downloaded our app, just search first general cu mobile in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. For more information about our mobile app click here.
2. ACH Payment Forms
– If you are interested in setting up payments for your loans from another financial institution, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with ACH payments request forms as the subject.
3. Account to Account Transfer
– If you would like to transfer funds to other financial institutions, please email us at email@example.com
with Account to Account Transfer as the subject
– You can easily deposit cash and checks at any of our ATM’s using your FGCU debit card. If you do not live near a local FGCU ATM, you have the benefit of depositing at a shared branch ATM without incurring an out-of-network fee. To find a shared branch ATM near you, click here.
Using this free service can lessen you chance of exposure to an individual that may be infected with a sickness. We will update all of our membership if circumstances change that may impact services.