We are always looking for quality candidates to join our team. Email your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com.
Important! Download and save the Employment Application using google chrome prior to submitting!
Current Job Openings:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing the activities of the Loan Department, including loan promotions and extension of installment credit to credit union members. Ensure such credit operations are in accordance with established policies, procedures and legal requirements; and result in maximum volume, appropriate profit, and minimum delinquency ratios. Coordinates and oversees loan and promotion activities, and ensures all subordinate areas of responsibility support credit union objectives and goals. Trains, directs and appraises assigned personnel. Ensures services are delivered professionally and efficiently and members’ problems are resolved promptly.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field and five years of progressive experience in lending related positions. It also requires a thorough knowledge of credit union loan products and applicable policies and standards. Understanding of government regulations and legal requirements involving lending and related functions and familiarity with loan promotions and marketing practices. Additional skills include strong leadership and supervisory skills, good project management abilities, well-organized and able to meet deadlines, and excellent public relations skills.
Click here to fill out our application and submit along with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Greet and welcome members to the Credit Union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Assist with mail or email transactions, when available.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all Credit Union products and services that are handled or promoted by tellers. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area, including robbery procedures.
- Promote, explain, and cross-sell other Credit Union services such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificates, safe deposit boxes, debit and credit cards, on-line banking, traveler’s checks, and money orders.
- Receive mortgage, consumer loan, and other payments, and ensure the payments match balances due. Enter payments into computer. Generate member receipts.
- Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Count, check, and package coins and currency.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of shift and compare totaled amounts to computer-generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Ensure that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
- Report malfunctions of teller terminals and other equipment used at the MSR station.
- Check night deposit bags and record proper information according to Credit Union procedures.