Looking for ways to give back to the community? Would you like to use your time to help people reach full potential with their finances, including your own?
We need member volunteers who would like to help ensure stability, strategy, and enhancement in everything from technology and branches to member services and product development. By volunteering to be a board associate, you can help build and grow the credit union to be at it’s full potential and to serve members needs’. While helping us, you will also develop leadership and business skills as well as gain knowledge on credit unions and what we can do for our members.
We ask that applicants meet all of the following qualifications:
- Membership in good standing
- Ability to demonstrate personal financial responsibility
- At least 18 years of age
- Available for all monthly and occasional special meetings
- Willing to attend planning sessions and training programs at the credit union’s expense
- Able to work as a team member
- Not a relative or family member of, or in a significant relationship with credit union employee
If you would like to apply for a volunteer position, please print off, fill out, and submit the form below to either branch locations or e-mail to email@example.com.